December 2014

White Columns is one of the premier Golf and Country Club neighborhoods of Milton GA, boasting a Tom Fazio designed championship golf course, recently expanded clubhouse, plus swim, tennis, dining and fitness facilities.  The neighborhood is comprised of 434 residences in four sections.  The majority of the homeowners live in the golf community on the ... [Read more]

Willow Creek a Woodstock Community with Swim/Tennis. The Willow Creek community in Woodstock Georgia is located off Hames Road and Jamerson Road is located in Cherokee and Cobb County.  About 60% of the community is in Cherokee County with the remaining 40% in Cobb County.  Homes styles are primarily 2 story traditional with brick fronts and wrap around ... [Read more]

Willow Springs, a golf and country club community in Roswell, GA, located just off GA. 400. Willow Springs, also known as The Country Club of Roswell, is located between Haynes Bridge and Old Alabama on the Northeast Side of Roswell.  This Roswell community was developed in the 1980s.  Homes in Willow Spring are move up ... [Read more]

Active Adult/55+ Neighborhood in Woodstock GA with Ranch Patio Homes – The Willows The Willows is a great patio ranch condo subdivision in Woodstock Georgia.  Designed for the active adult / 55+ wanting single level living, this gated community is made up of 42 homes. Located off Hwy 92 on Hames Road just East of ... [Read more]

 Happy Holidays    

Windward is a nationally recognized master-planned community located in Alpharetta GA, North of downtown Atlanta. Master planned communities such as Windward typically involve a huge parcel or parcels of land bought and developed by one developer with a concept that involves residential housing, retail and offices. Windward is an early example of this concept dating ... [Read more]

Georgia Mortgage Rates
30 Year Fixed loading...
15 Year Fixed loading...
5/1 ARM loading...


  • 2017 (15)
  • 2016 (24)
  • 2015 (66)
  • 2014 (53)
  • 2013 (82)
  • 2012 (100)
  • 2011 (125)