- Communities available
- Neighborhood amenities
- Lifestyles offered in those communities
- Types and styles of homes
Kathy Kirby Seger found working with the active adult market a natural progression in her 30+ year real estate career. Her clients were looking to downsize and enjoy retirement so finding homes for them became a focus. Now she shares that experience and knowledge with people from all over the globe. Kathy raised her family in Cobb County and now resides in an Active Adult community in Woodstock near her two sons and their families.
Ben Staten started his real estate career in Hilton Head, helping retirees and 2nd home buyers in the 80s. He moved back to Georgia in 1993 to be closer to family and worked with a broker specializing in new construction homes. There he learned home construction and assisting buyers in customizing their new homes. This experience helps him provide superior service to clients. Ben is a native of Georgia and now resides in Alpharetta. He earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering at Georgia Tech & MBA from GA State.
Why Work With Us….
- Know the Active Adult communities in North Metro Atlanta – where they are, how many homes, etc.
- Understand the different type of Active Adult communities – Age Restricted or Age Targeted, Attached or Detached
- Have working relationships with the builders and onsite agents
- Know about the HOA fees and what they cover
- Understand where the communities are in relationship to shopping, entertainment, hospitals, and highways
- Have sold other clients homes in these Active Adult communities
- Know about new communities that are just coming out of the ground and private sales
We understand this move is about a lifestyle and not just a house. Whether you are relocating from another part of the country or across town, you can count on us to provide the information you are looking for.
A Buyer’s Agent …
When purchasing a home, you want to work with a real estate agent who represents you and your interests. As your buyer’s representative, we will do just that. We will navigate you through the home buying maze of house hunting, financing, negotiating and moving into your new home.
As your buyer’s agent, we will …
- Locate communities and homes that meet your needs and wants
- Accompany you in visiting various communities and homes
- Provide an overview of each community of interest
- Assist in selecting lot, floor plan and design options if you build a home
- Research homes you are interested in and identify problems or issues, if any
- Advise you in formulating your offer and negotiation strategy
- Provide a list of qualified vendors (such as inspectors, attorneys, etc.) for other needed services
- Recommend reliable, trustworthy lenders, if needed
- Track details throughout the entire transaction – to closing and beyond
We will assist you with new construction or resale homes. Since we know the entire market, you can make well informed decisions about this lifestyle change. Our role, as your buyers’ representative, is to make this next step in life as smooth and seamless as possible plus lots of fun.
Making the Move Twice…
As Atlanta’s Premier Active Adult Specialists, we specialize in working with Active Adults – either those relocating to our amazing area or those already living in Metro Atlanta wanting to make this lifestyle change.
One of the biggest challenges to any seller relocating is not making the move twice. We have helped dozens of sellers avoid the two moves over the last few years. With a little planning, watching market conditions, and finding the right buyer we have saved our clients the additional cost and time.
Need help selling your existing home to make the transition to a new home and lifestyle? We would be delighted to meet with you and explain what we do and see if we can help you also. If you live in Atlanta, we can help. If you need a REALTOR in your area, we can research , interview and recommend one.
Cherokee County: Canton, Woodstock, Holly Springs
Cobb County: Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna, Powder Springs
Fulton County (Northern): Alpharetta, Milton, Roswell, Johns Creek
Forsyth County: Cumming
Gwinnett County: Duluth, Suwanee
Hall County: Gainesville, Hoschton, Flowery Branch
Paulding County: Dallas