Kathy Seger and Ben Staten have worked together at RE/MAX for years helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs.
More about Kathy:
- Born and raised in Homer, Louisiana, a small town NE of Shreveport
- Attended college for several years before marrying
- Has 2 sons with families that both reside in Cobb County
- Received 1st real estate license in Kansas, then a 2nd license upon moving to Chicago, a 5 year stint, then one last transfer to Atlanta where she earned her 3rd real estate license
- Has been in real estate in Atlanta for 3 decades now, earning a real estate Broker’s license
- Lives in an Active Adult community in Woodstock
More about Ben:
- Born and grew up in Dalton and has been a GA resident most of his life
- Attended GA Tech earning a BS in Mechanical Engineering (no thermodynamics questions please)
- Later on, earned an MBA with a marketing emphasis at Georgia State
- Started in real estate in Hilton Head, SC after getting real estate license in 1987
- Real estate Broker’s license attained in 1996
- Worked for and with builders, accumulating extensive knowledge and experience in new construction
- Milton/Alpharetta resident since 1997
Ben and Kathy have both been a part of RE/MAX for over a decade each (Kathy 20+ years) and are proud to be part of the country’s #1 real estate company as it celebrates its 40+ year history. We both have a passion for real estate, loving what we do helping others buy and sell homes. We both enjoy our off time with family, friends and our pets that found us at local animal shelters.
We take our careers very seriously but also try to have fun with our clients and make the process enjoyable rather than stressful. We hope to make you a part of our ever-expanding real estate “family”.