Closed on this short sale in Paulding County while representing the out-of-state seller. The home included a complete in-law-suite on the terrace level and pool. These items mean this is not a typical family home. The house went on the market in late February knowing what the seller’s mortgage holder/lender required for a payoff. The marketing plan was implemented with:
- Home being offered in both Atlanta multiple listing services
- Photos taken and virtual tour created for advertising
- Just Listed post card sent to the neighbors
- Online ads at REALTOR.com, RE/MAX .com, Trulia, Zillow, and many more websites
- Our contact info via cell phone, text, and email so buyers and selling agents had quick, easy access to information about this property
Property went under contract in May. The appraiser required a new roof on the home due to storm damage. The seller’s insurance company agreed to a claim of replacing the roof. Since the seller was unemployed they could not cover the deductible. The purchaser decided to cover the deductible so he could have the home.
All parties worked together and an approval from the sellerâ€™s mortgage holder/lender was forthcoming and closed in August. This was a successful short sale done in about 180 days.
The Red Hot Atlanta Homes Group can help you or someone you know that is having trouble paying their mortgage. As a trained Short Sale Expert, The Red Hot Atlanta Homes Group has extensive training and experience in helping homeowners avoid foreclosure. Remember a short sale is a dignified solution to foreclosure and can have a lesser impact on your financial situation.
For a personal consultation on all of your available options, we are just a call, 404-323-0049 or email, away.