We have always been proud to point out that our Red Hot Atlanta Home Group consists of full-time career Realtors®. We love what we do and have always taken seriously the job of helping folks with the most important financial decisions in their lifetimes, purchasing or selling a home. However, during the last few years created by the financial crisis, we have come to realize that our mission has changed somewhat. While we still help folks upsize, downsize, buy, sell or relocate, we’ve also learned that bad things happen to good people sometimes – and we can help them too.
As a Distressed Property Expert, we have strengthened our already successful track record in helping buyers and sellers with short sales by adding to our knowledge base with extensive training from the most recognized short sale experts in the country. We understand that homeowners in distress feel overwhelmed and we can offer a dignified alternative to help you avoid foreclosure and the devastating consequences of a foreclosure.
So, why are we better because of our distressed property training? First, we treat our home sellers seriously and with respect; as our client, you get the full market exposure you need with our Red Hot Marketing Plan, which will get your home in front of the qualified buyers you need. And in a short sale, the full commission owed is paid by the mortgage holder/lender (MHL) at no cost to you. Additionally, you receive the following benefits:
- Because of our training and experience, we will develop a pricing strategy for your home that will get you an offer that has a great chance of being accepted or countered successfully by your mortgage holder/lender.
- Other real estate agents understand that we have the training necessary to close Short Sale transactions and are not hesitant to show your home as a result.
- We know how to interview the buyer’s agent to make sure that their buyer(s) are ready, willing and able to deal with the extra time and patience require in a short sale transaction.
- While each mortgage holder/lender may vary somewhat in their process, we know how to assemble a complete Short Sale Package to submit to your mortgage holder/lender the first time, giving you the best chance of getting their approval in order to sell your home.
- Because the CDPE is nationally recognized as the best designation for short sale agents, your Short Sale Package is often escalated for quicker review, processing and approval than the many other Short Sale Packages submitted by other agents.
- Additionally, we have systems in place for regular follow-up with the mortgage holder/lender to make sure the contract to closing is on track in an acceptable period of time.
- Lastly, we have put together our team, including our closing attorney partner, to make sure that you have experienced professionals ready to work as needed to assure a smooth, successful closing.
Now we realize that we have done a lot of bragging in this post, which is counter to our personalities in general, but it is crucial to you as a homeowner under duress, that you know and understand the importance of hiring the right Realtors® to advise and assist you in getting your home sold so that you can put this trouble behind you in the best possible way.
If you are behind or about to become behind on your mortgage, remember, a short sale is a viable and effective option for you and we are just a call – 404-314-8129 – or email away. We care about your situation – and we stand ready to help you today!
Next we discuss What You Can Expect As A Seller In A Short Sale.