Willow Creek – Woodstock Swim/Tennis Neighborhood

Willow Creek a Woodstock Community with Swim/Tennis.

The Willow Creek community in Woodstock Georgia is located off Hames Road and Jamerson Road is located in Cherokee and Cobb County.  About 60% of the community is in Cherokee County with the remaining 40% in Cobb County.  Homes styles Willow Creek Neighborhood Woodstockare primarily 2 story traditional with brick fronts and wrap around porches.  Homes for sale in Willow Creek range from $180,000 to $260,000.

The neighborhood features winding streets, numerous cul-de-sacs, and rolling hills.  There are 2 community areas in the neighborhood each with a pool and lighted courts.  In addition, there is a playground for children.  Nearby you will find shopping and parks.  Downtown Woodstock is a short drive and perfect for Saturday night dinner and outdoor concerts.

Schools for the neighborhood include Cherokee Schools… Little River Elementary, Woodstock Middle, Woodstock High and Cobb Schools… Keheley Elementary, McCleskey Middle, Kell High. If you are looking for place to call home, do not miss Willow Creek.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

Next Post:

Previous Post:

55places.com

Georgia Mortgage Rates
30 Year Fixed loading...
15 Year Fixed loading...
5/1 ARM loading...

Archives

  • 2017 (14)
  • 2016 (24)
  • 2015 (66)
  • 2014 (53)
  • 2013 (82)
  • 2012 (100)
  • 2011 (125)