A buyer’s agent works solely on behalf of the buyer. To promote the interests of the buyer with the utmost good faith, negotiating on behalf of and acting as an advocate for the buyer is the role of the Buyer’s Agent. Most home sellers list their home with an agent and pays the total commission, including that of the buyer’s agent. A listing agent represents only the seller. Representation for both the buyer and the seller levels the playing field, promoting fairness and equal treatment for both parties. A buyer’s agent agreement formalizes the duties and obligations of the buyer’s agent.
In a client relationship, the agent represents the client becoming either a Buyer’s Agent or Listing Agent for a seller if a home seller hires the agent. In this case, this agent represents only one party (buyer or seller), assisting in negotiations with the other parties and must represent the best interests of the client. An agent, representing a client, is obligated to negotiate the best price and terms for their client and bring all their knowledge and skill to bear for their client.
As Your Buyer’s Agent, Red Hot Atlanta Homes
- Represents you and your best interests in your purchase. We want to understand your goals and what is most important to you early in our relationship.
- Will show you any home in any community. We DO NOT work exclusively with any one community or builder.
- Provides information about homes and communities you have an interest in.
- Will write and negotiate offers on your behalf.
- Recommends lenders,closing attorneys, home inspectors, and other specialists as needed.
- Reviews closing documents and helps you prepare for closing.
- Most sellers, including builders, pay a 3% of the sale price at no cost to you; you will not get a better price by being unrepresented.
- Works as independent contractors; we earn our commission only when a sale closes. All we ask from you is loyalty…. to work with us on any home you want to purchase, new or resale, because we in return will give you our assistance and expertise in the Active Adult market.
Contact us now so we can learn about how we can help you.