Meadow Brook is a beautiful Woodstock Georgia neighborhood in southeast Cherokee County at the corner of East Cherokee Drive and Waters Road. The community consists of 105 custom homes, each with a unique facade, so that no two homes are alike. The homes were built between 2002 and 2005, with most homes having basements and three car garages.
Showing great wisdom, the homes at Meadow Brook were built around a lovely and heavily wooded nature trail that leads to a scenic pond. The neighborhood also features a pool, tennis courts and a playground area.
Facts About Neighborhood…
- Schools – Arnold Mill Elementary, Dean Rusk Middle, Sequoyah High
- Fast growing area of the county
- Convenient shopping and restaurants nearby
- Location also provides commuters with easy access I-575 and GA Hwy 400
- Homes for Sale Meadow Brook, Woodstock GA